Since 1993, Acclaim Telecom Services has offered IVR design and IVR development services with a comprehensive approach.
We call this our 4D process. We train our professional staff to include each of these steps in the application development process. This is a ‘cradle to grave’, direct, highly effective process that assures delivery of a quality product.
- Business Audit – A well designed speech application starts with a complete understanding of the business needs and goals.
- ROI Analysis – Conducted early in the Discovery process and details the expected return on investment.
- Data Audit – Defines the data fields and database information required.
- Discovery Report – (often called the requirements document) details each of the steps completed in the Discovery process.
- Dialogue Design – The heartbeat of the speech recognition application are the dialogues. A well tuned, professional dialogue makes the application hum
- Database Design – Details of the database transactions required in the application.
- Grammar Design – The required grammars used by the dialogues.
- Dialogue Review – Prior to moving to the development phase, a full design review is performed
- Usability Test – A staged walk-through of the application, often called “Wizard of Oz” testing.
- Voice User Interface – Called the VUI document, the specification for the remainder of the 4D process
- Timeline – Establish the roll-out timeline.
- Dialogue Development – Call-Flow Ergonomics and best practices result in a robust application.
- Code Review – Finalizing the code before production testing.
- Development Testing – The development team tests the application in a simulated production environment.
- Quality Control/User Testing – The end-user performs applicaton testing and provides feedback.
- Load Testing – The application is stress tested through load simulation
- Staged Rollout – Deploy the application in scheduled increments.
- Application Tuning – A tuning session is conducted shortly after the initial release to production.
- System Monitoring – Continuous monitoring of the performance of your IVR system is important, especially after initial deployment.